ASP-75. Compact Multipurpose Spectrometer
|Spectral range for choosing the registration domain*, nm||190-1100||190-1100||190-1100||190-1100||190-800||190-450||190-300|
|Registered spectrum region width*(1), nm||950||600||385||245||150||69||40|
|Spectral resolution*, nm||1||0.65||0.5||0.3||0.18||0.085||0.05|
|Input slit||10 µm|
|Focal length||46 mm|
|Focal length of the camera objective||75 mm|
|Input type(2)||free-space and SMA905 fiber socket (FC socket and fiber patch-cord on request)|
|CCD array specifications(3)|
|Model||Toshiba 1205DG||Toshiba 1304DG||Hamamatsu
|Number of pixels||2048||3648||1024|
|Pixel width||14 µm||8 µm||25 µm|
|Pixel height||200 µm||200 µm||500 µm|
|Minimum exposure time||4.2 ms||7.3 ms||2.1 ms|
|Maximum exposure time||4 s||5 s||5 s|
|Meansquare noise of reading, counts of ADC||5.4||3.5||16(4.4)(5)|
|Dynamic range||1000:1||1000:1||1000:1 (4000:1)(5)|
|(1) - the necessary width and center of the registered range should be specified when placing an order. The ASP-150T has an operational range adjustment function;
(2) - each spectrometer is equipped with a fiber socket and allows measurement of either free-space or fiber signals without any realignment;
(3) - any array can be combined with any grating type;
(4) - sensitivity given at the wavelength of 550 nm;
(5) - the Hamamatsu arrays provide for sensitivity control via special driving signal, that can set either low (values in brackets) or high sensitivity mode;
(6) - the property of the CCD to prevent the charge flow from the neighboring overexposed pixels;
* - values given for the Toshiba 1304DG CCD array.
The miniature spectrometer ASP-75 has a small footprint and weighs 300 grams. The simplicity of the design allows to combine broad spectral range and high resolution with more than compact size. The device can be used in various space-demanding applications and also for OEM integration in any devices. The unit features a special fiber input with a spectral slit, the size of which is conditioned with the detector. It allows measurement of either free-space or fiber signals without any realignment. However, it is not recommended to use fiber to measure spectrum of a femtosecond laser due to signal modulation and subsequent spectrum distortion.
Avesta will be participating in LASER World of Photonics 2019 trade show in Munich on June 24-27, our booth number is B3/338 (part of a joint Russian exposition space).
Avesta is participating in LASER World of Photonics China (March 20-22, 2019, Shanghai), our location is Hall W3, booth #3173. Feel free to drop by to discuss any ongoing and potential cases, new products and latest development efforts.