By plane: Avesta can be accessed from any of the Moscow area (MOW) international airports: VKO, DME, SVO. The closest airport is VKO, the farthest is SVO. Contact us for directions from any of these airports. We advise to book a taxi at an airport booth or use one of smartphone taxi applications (Yandex Taxi, Uber, Gett). Taxis are also easily accessible at Avesta’s location for the return trip to an airport or Moscow city center.
By car: Avesta can be accessed from Kalujskoe highway A-130 (“Kaluzhskoe shosse”, “Калужское Шоссе”). It is better to use the following address: “г. Троицк, ул. Физическая, 13″|”Troitsk, 13 Fizicheskaya Street” for your smartphone’s GPS navigation software.
1) From DME, SVO – access the Moscow Ring Road then take the exit #41 also signposted “ТРОИЦК” (41st kilometer of the Moscow Ring Road).
1*) From inner Moscow – follow Profsoyuznaya street out of the city, which will transform into A-130 Kaluzhskoe highway, then remain on A-130.
1**) From VKO: please contact us for directions.
2) Drive for approx. 20 km. (12,5 miles) on A-130 and enter Troitsk. Remain on A-130 for 3 km more.
3) Drive 1 km (0.6 miles) past the McDonalds building, take the right turn off A-130 at the next lights (41st kilometer of Kaluzhskoe highway).
4) Take the third exit on the ring junction in the direction of the Troitsk church.
5) Drive for approx. 200 meters (600 feet) and turn left. 50 m ahead of you there should be a gate with an automatic bar with big “ФИАН” letters on the left and a security office on the right.
6) We can meet you at the gate, please give us a call.
6*) Ask for a pass to Avesta Ltd. and enter the P.N. Lebedev Physical Institute (LPI) premises.
7*) Take the second right turn to a building with a metal smokestack.
Avesta will be participating in LASER World of Photonics 2019 trade show in Munich on June 24-27, our booth number is B3/338 (part of a joint Russian exposition space).
Avesta is participating in LASER World of Photonics China (March 20-22, 2019, Shanghai), our location is Hall W3, booth #3173. Feel free to drop by to discuss any ongoing and potential cases, new products and latest development efforts.