REUS. Ti:Sapphire Femtosecond Amplifiers
|Pulse energy||>500 uJ||>1.5 mJ||>3 mJ||>5 mJ||>3 mJ||>10 mJ||>20** mJ||up to 20** mJ|
|Pulse repetition rate||1 kHz||100 Hz||1 kHz||1 kHz||20 Hz||20 Hz||15 Hz||1 Hz…10 kHz|
|the output pulse repetition rate is adjustable via a built-in pulse slicer from single-shot to nominal rep. rate of a given amplifier|
|Pulse duration (FWHM)||<35 fs with solid-state seed oscillator;
<100 fs with fiber seed oscillator
|<35 fs with solid-state seed oscillator||30…120 fs|
|Central wavelength||800 ± 20 nm (fixed)||740…950 nm|
|Beam diameter||<3 mm||<3 mm||8 mm||10 mm||8 mm||10 mm||<20 mm||-|
|Output polarization||linear, horizontal|
|Long-term stability||<2.5% rms||<2% rms||<1% rms||<1% rms||<2.5% rms||<2.5% rms||<2.5% rms||-|
|Pulse contrast||10^4:1 @ >10 ns (to replica pulse);
>10^3:1 @ 1 ps, >10^6:1 @ 5 ps, >5x10^7:1 @ 10-20 ps, >5x10^7:1 @ ASE
|* - the ranges of parameters in this column are given for possible customized development of an amplifier system or its adaptation to a customer-provided pump laser and/or seed oscillator;
** - please refer to "TW systems" section for systems with pulse energy up to 500 mJ.
The REUS femtosecond amplifier family comprises regenerative, multipass and combined (RA+MPA) systems with Ti:S as active amplification medium. The systems are based on chirped pulse amplification approach (CPA) when femtosecond pulses being formed in a seed oscillator are stretched in a pulse stretcher, then amplified to required energy and then compressed back to femtosecond pulse duration. Almost all REUS amplifiers are equipped with a built-in pulse slicer (output pulse picker) based on a Pockels cell that significantly increases the systems contrast ratio and provides total control over the output pulse repetition rate including programmable bursts and "pulse-on-demand" functionality. The systems may be manufactured as a single one-box unit with integrated seed oscillator and pump lasers or as a separate modules with various configuration and adaptation possibilities with a customer-provided seed oscillator or amplifier pump laser(s).
We offer two basic seed oscillator modules: a solid-state Ti:S femtosecond oscillator with a wider spectrum resulting in ~30-40 fs amplified pulse duration or a fiber laser seed oscillator unit with a narrower spectrum but smaller footprint and likely more budget-friendly resulting in 90-120 fs amplified pulse duration. The systems may be adapted to accept a third-party seed oscillator or customized for a different set of seed and output parameters.
The system's output may be increased step by step by gradually adding additional amplification stages up to TW-level with 500 mJ pulse energy (10 Hz repetition rate).
- pulse slicer based on a Pockels cell for output contrast increase and user control of output pulse repetition rate (installed by default in a standard system);
- remote control unit for manually controlled single-shot operation;
- modular design: amplifier subsystems may be manufactured as physically separate modules, each on its own breadboard;
- built-in output energy attenuator based on a half-wave plate;
- the Compulse-800 hollow-fiber pulse compressor unit, a separate device that is installed at the amplifier's output. Provides spectral broadening and with subsequent compression produces pulses with duration as short as 6 fs;
- built-in harmonic generator.
- Time-Resolved Ultrafast Studies
- Conversion of Laser Radiation
- Material and Biological Tissue Processing
- Laser Systems Design, Integration and Amplification
- High-Energy Research
- Telecom and Semiconductor Studies
- Other Fundamental and Applied Research
Dear colleagues, Avesta will be upgrading this corporate web-site starting 04 Nov 2017. Please note that you might experience some turbulence while browsing the web-site in the process. We hope to finish the upgrade as soon as possible to introduce new looks, updated products and more information.
Avesta is participating in the “LASER World of PHOTONICS 2017” (Munich, Germany, 26-29 June 2017) trade show. Feel free to drop by our booth B2.151 to see the TeMa Yb laser system along with the AA-20 autocorrelator and GECON supercontinuum generator. The trade show participation is supported by the Russian Export Center and organized by Expocenter and Russian Laser Association.