TiF-50. Ti:Sapphire Femtosecond Solid-State Oscillator
|Standard models and available pump laser power|
|TiF-50ST (standard wavelength range)*||TiF-50LW (extended IR range)*|
|Pump laser power||Wavelength tuning||Output power||Wavelength tuning||Output power|
|3 W||740-860 nm||>300 mW аt 800 nm||n/a||n/a|
|4 W||740-870 nm||>450 mW аt 800 nm||n/a||n/a|
|5 W||735-875 nm||>600 mW аt 800 nm||830-950 nm||>150 mW at 950 nm|
|6 W||730-880 nm||>800 mW аt 800 nm||830-960 nm||>150 mW at 960 nm|
|8 W||730-885 nm||>1 W аt 800 nm||830-970 nm||>150 mW at 970 nm|
|* - It is possible to combine both ranges in a single laser system, please enquire for details.|
|General optical specifications|
|Output pulse duration1)||<50 fs|
|Spectrum width1) (FWHM)||>17 nm|
|Pulse repetition rate (fixed)||80±10 MHz|
|Pump laser||integrated or stand-alone DPSS 532 nm low-noise laser (up to 8 W)|
|Beam mode||TEM00 (M^2 <1.2)|
|Beam diameter (at 1/e^2)||<2 mm|
|Output polarization||linear, horizontal, PER >20 dB|
|Beam divergence||<1 mrad|
|Long-term stability2)||<0.2% rms|
|Physical dimensions (L × W × H)|
|Laser head dimensions||516 × 350 × 118 mm (including integrated pump laser)|
|Pump laser control unit dimensions||353 × 360 × 119 mm|
|Closed-loop chiller dimensions||430 × 340 × 190 mm|
|Environmental and utility specifications|
|Operating temperature||15-30 °C|
|Relative humidity||<60%, non-condensing|
|Voltage||single-phase; 100-240 VAC; 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||<2 kW|
|Available configuration packages4)|
|Thermally stabilized monolithic body||included in any package|
|Pulse train SMA output with mode-lock LED||included in any package|
|“Auto” factory package||- built-in spectrometer
- single-touch wavelength tuning w. presets
- built-in power meter
- active output power stability locking
- Windows software with configurable widgets
- automatic mode-lock start and monitoring
PC requirements: USB 2.0 port, Windows 10
|"Basic" factory package (default)||- push-button starter
- USB 2.0 wavelength tuning via step-motor slit (via step number information and calibration)
PC requirements: USB 2.0 port, Windows 10
|“Manual” factory package||- push-button starter
- manual wavelength tuning slit
|1) - when tuned to 800 nm central wavelength;
2) - after 30 min warm-up with cold start, during 12-hour continuous operation under equal room temperature conditions using recommended stabilized closed-loop chiller with proper capacity and recommended low-noise on-board integrated highly stable pump laser with active power locking;
3) - measured from 10 Hz to 10 MHz;
4) - please select one of the packages for your system; certain features may be tailored or combined differently according to specific customer requirements.
The TiF-50 laser system offers a balanced approach: less than 50-fs pulse duration over a broad tuning range. The unit is a flexible tool suitable for numerous applications and can really be a workhorse for many different projects going on simultaneously.
The system can be supplied as a stand-alone version for pumping with an external pump laser or as a version with an industry-standard pump laser intergated on site or at our factory. However, the dimensions of the Ti:S laser head are the same for either version, the stand-alone version may later be fitted with an integrated pump laser at minimum additional cost. The acceptable pump laser power for the TiF-50 is up to 8 W. See tuning curves for output power vs. wavelength dependence.
There are three pre-designed factory supply packages:
- the 'Manual' package includes a push-button non-automatic electric starter and allows manual tuning of the wavelength and pulse duration setting by using micrometer screws placed on the walls of the laser box.
- the 'Basic' factory package includes a simple USB motorized wavelength tuning slit and a push-button non-automatic electric starter. Wavelength tuning and calibration with this package is done via step number information in basic Windows software.
- the 'Auto' factory package includes built-in spectrometer and power meter, single-touch wavelength tuning with presets, configurable widget software, active power lock function and automatic mode-lock start and monitoring. With this package the system boasts exceptional long-term stability and longer uninterrupted runtime.
The system can also be equipped with an optional birefringent filter and optional etalons providing narrowband tunable CW regime over the whole tuning range.
An external prism pair or a tunable pulse compressor (the APC Kit or APC Pro units) for dispersion pre-compensation is also available.
The monolithic thermostabilized body of the TiF-50 provides excellent passive stability of the output radiation parameters.
- Biological Imaging
- Time-Resolved Ultrafast Studies
- Conversion of Laser Radiation
- Laser Systems Design, Integration and Amplification
- Telecom and Semiconductor Studies
We have ramped up the maximum available output power for the TiF-100 series to more than 3 Watts at 800 nm, 100 fs, 80 MHz. The tuning range has also been extended to 720-950 nm, while an optional modification that covers 850-1040 nm is also available. The system features a high-power low-noise integrated DPSS laser […]
TiF-100ST-F6 femtosecond Ti:S oscillator with Frep locking for multiphoton microscopy at CANDLE, Armenia
The TiF-100ST-F6 femtosecond Ti:S oscillator with a built-in pump laser, also equipped with the ALock PLL electronics unit for pulse repetition rate locking to an external RF source has been installed at the Synchrotron Research Institute’s CANDLE facility in Armenia. The setup has been developed and commercialized during the joint Russia-Armenia project supported by FASIE (Innovation […]